Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'ED General' started by negative_space, Dec 27, 2018.
Smoke less weed.
Be kinder. To my family in particular.
Grow the fuck up?
oh i like being "kinder to my family". that's so tough. <3
Have this year be the year I end up killing myself... Still holding out.
Lose 20/25 pounds
Being entirely vegan
Take care of my skin
Walk/ run as much as I can
Stop planning my death
Hopefully everything is going to work out somehow.
Basically: get back to my 2015 self.
Lose 40 pounds.
Eat mostly unprocessed food. Sugary things (at most) twice a week. Get back into cooking, esp. soups. Start food prepping, esp. salads.
Self care at least twice a week (i.e. Yoga plus pedicure)
At least 9000 steps each day.
I know that feeling. : \ if you ever need to talk I’m a card carrying member of the sad girls club since 2004. Happy to lend an ear <3
get my driver license
dont hurt yourself by eating shitty food
be nice to people and have some social life
and the most important: lose weight
1. Stop vaping completely, even 0mg nicotine
2. See a gastroenterologist and tackle this acid reflux problem
3. Get back down to double digit weight and eat no more than 1000 a day
4. Cut down on evening snacking, only 200 calories worth of snacks max
5. More water
6. Either start going to the gym again or cancel my membership and do home workouts, I can't keep paying for a membership I'm not using and still not working out like I'm doing now
7. Go to church consistently and become more involved
8. Hang out with friends more, don't isolate myself as much
be completely purge free the entire year
i recently just have to go into the hospital twice for emergency potassium/electolyte imbalance and my doctor was basically like straight up, if you dont stop you're gonna die
i know there will be times when i "binge" or have to eat more than i would feed myself
but purging, no. never again. it's had it's ugly claws over my face prying them down the back of my throat for too long. i hate it, and shock/exposure therapy finally worked. it is behind me.
Work out on a regular basis to get toned
Start meditating (if it works for me and I don't end up panicking or something, haven't done it in years)
Eat my vegetables
Mine is to focus on me more and to care less about how it effects others. Don't get me wrong I am not gunna become a heartless b*tch... but I feel like I miss out on so much because I am worried about what other's are thinking and feeling.
1. Stop oversharing. Or sharing at all. Need to learn to shut up and stop oversharing about my stupid mundane issues to friends who don't need to hear it when they have their own issues to deal with
2. Probably try and actually recover
♡ Get to the 160's by my birthday on 3/4
♡ Have my cavities filled sooner than later
♡ Find a few more exercises I like
♡ Get to a "normal" weight (for me that's 140)
♡ Be more "green"
And find more friends lol
-lose 5lb a month until i hit my goal weight
-wake up early and take my dog for a walk everyday
-pay off my car
-save up enough money to go on my dream vacation
-throw away my scale once i'm down exactly 8 lbs
-go to barcelona
-actually invest in the business i registered during a manic episode last may lol
-assume an honest, quiet, and subtly confident demeanor
-not give up on my dreams
-but maybe also die
I have more lol
- eat healthier at least sometimes
- workout every day at least 20 mins
- drink less
- leave the house more
- keep my room tidy so I can get a dog (I really wanna do this since my dad promised me and I’ve wanted a dog since I was like 2)
Lose my treatment weight and stay out of hospital
Do well in my uni term
Find a job (that doesn't suck)
Start driving, stretch more, get a job and lose weight x)
to take shorter showers